Spring in a Vase
Spring is my most favourite time of the year for flowers. The fruit trees are blossoming, the bulbs are bursting and some of the most beautiful and delicate flowers of the year grace us with their beauty for a short time. I love the changing seasons and I wait all year for this one so let me show you some of my favourites and how to combine them in a beautiful vessel.
What you’ll learn
- Caring for your Spring flowers.
- The importance of colour palette and composition.
- Expressing your creativity through floral arranging.
What you’ll receive
- A beautiful vase abundant with Springtime blooms
- Essential florist tools; scissors & stem strippers
- Bubbles & nibbles
What to bring
- Just yourself and your love for flowers. We will be getting dirty so don’t wear your best dress. 🙂
Date, Location and cost
Thursday 1st Sept 7pm – 9.30pm
Black Toast Annandale http://blacktoast.com.au/ (Bubbles & nibbles)