Bohemian Floral Crowns
Flower crowns are so on trend and I personally am obsessed with them. I will find almost any reason to wear them and why not! Throughout history, flower crowns have been a symbol of love, fertility and celebration around the world. No single crown is the same and it’s so much fun to personalise your accessories.
What you’ll learn
- The delicate technique of wiring flowers and foliages
- Which flowers work best on a crown and how to get the most life out of it.
- How to express your creativity through designing your own floral headwear
What you’ll receive
- A beautiful floral crown resplendent with spring blooms (RRP $70)
- All the flowers and foliages you’ll need to construct your floral crown
- Essential florist tools; scissors and stem strippers
- Coffee & Pastries
What to bring
- Just yourself and your love for new things. We will be getting dirty so don’t wear your best dress. J
Date, location and cost
Sunday 4th Sept 9.30am – 12pm
The Aerie, St Peters http://theaerie.com.au/