Christmas Table Designs
My daughter was born on Christmas day therefore we host Christmas every year so my favourite part of Christmas is coming up with new table designs year after year.
Let me share a few of my designs with you and get inspired to create your own tablescape for Christmas day. We will be taking inspiration from Australian native flowers and foliage.
These workshops are being held just a few days before Christmas so that your creation can grace your dining table on Christmas day.
What you’ll learn
- Designing and creating a long and low table arrangement
- Discovering what flowers and foliage are most suitable
- Expressing your creativity through your design
What you’ll receive
- A personally designed tablescape of Christmas flowers
- Essential florist tools; scissors and stem strippers
- Coffee & pastries or bubbles & nibbles
What to bring
- Just yourself and your love for new things. We will be getting dirty so don’t wear your best dress. 🙂
Date, location and cost
Wednesday 21st December 7pm – 9.30pm
Black Toast, Annandale http://blacktoast.com.au/ (Bubbles & nibbles)
Sunday 18th December 9.30am – 12pm
The Aerie, St Peters http://theaerie.com.au/ (Coffee & pastries)